The papers were tied with string and weighted down with some 12 X12" tiles, and placed on a rack in a large roasting pan. I filled the bottom of the pan with boiling water, and covered the whole thing with foil. Then I let it steam for about 1 hour in a 225 degree oven.
Here is what it looked like after I took it out of the oven:
I covered them with a large plastic trash bag, and weighed them down to sit overnight, The hardest part was waiting until morning to open them up and look at all of them. Here are the results:
Here is the book that I made using those papers and a Japanese stab binding technique:
It's about 5" X 8". This method produces very subtle dyes and leaf impressions.
Thanks for looking and comments!